Buying Guns Online
Before ordering a gun from our site, please make sure that you are legally able to have the gun in your area, and that you do indeed want the gun.
Please contact us if you have any questions or concerns before placing a gun order.
To buy your firearm online from our website:
- Order your firearm on our website. An order confirmation with an order number will be e-mailed to you.
We will attempt to contact you using the information provided. Our staff will call to confirm and make payment arrangements.
- Find a licensed FFL dealer near you to accept the transfer of the firearm.
This can be your local pawn shop, gun shop, sporting goods store, or any other location that holds a current FFL.
If you need help locating an FFL dealer near you, you can visit www.FFLFinder.com (a third-party site).
- Contact your chosen FFL dealer and let them know that you would like them to handle the transfer of a firearm from Castle Defense.
This transaction and any associated transfer fees are between you and your local dealer.
- Have your chosen FFL dealer fax (804-588-9672) or e-mail their FFL license information to us.
***Please ask your dealer to write your order number and/or name on the copy of the FFL***
- Please send us an e-mail by replying to your order confirmation, indicating your chosen FFL dealer's name.
This step is just to ensure that the FFL for your dealer is associated with your order.
- After we have received a copy of your gun dealer's signed FFL and your order processing is completed, we will ship your gun to the FFL dealer.
You will recieve a tracking number via e-mail when the firearm ships.
- Once your FFL dealer receives your firearm, they will perform your background check.
After you pass your background check and fill out all necessary paperwork, you can pick up your gun!
- It is the customer's responsibility to contact the local FFL dealer to arrange the transfer and to confirm that they will accept the purchased gun.
- The firearm transfer must be confirmed with your local dealer in advance.
- There are no shipments to restricted areas, you *must* confirm with your local dealer that the gun that you are ordering is compliant for your area.
This is ultimately the customer's responsibility.
- No Shipments to CA, IL, MA, NJ, NY, MD, DC residents.
- Most gun dealers will charge a small fee (usually around $25-$50) to handle the firearm transfer for you.
- By law, handguns must be shipped by air. Long guns can be shipped via ground or air.
Please know your local & state laws - this is ultimately your responsibility. We will not ship items that are illegal for you to have if you are in a restricted area.
If you have any questions or concerns about purchasing your firearm online, please contact us before ordering.